doctors appointment: we didn't have one this month, not again until she's ONE!
height: about 27"
weight: just over 16lbs (home infant scale)
head: about 17"
diapers: honest size 3
clothes: still a lot of 0-3, and some 3-6. mainly all shirts are still 0-3, all dresses are 3-6 and pants are both. some pants are getting short
eating/drinking: girlfriend loves solids and boobies. food of all kind. she will try anything. sour doesn't phase her. we tried grapes and she's obsessed.
napping/sleeping: the same ol. she wakes up about every 90 minutes at night. two hours if i am lucky. YIKES.
loves: snuggling, food, cruising, watching her brother at a distance, playing with daddy and eating.
hates: being tackled & squished by her brother, being put into the carseat, being put down and sleep.
- her FIRST CRUISE is in the books!! we were gone at the end of march for ship life. and it was the best life. we were gone 10 days and she was the happiest girl she's ever been. she slept better than she ever has and she was all smiles. we fell in love with her on a whole new deeper level! she also rocked every single airplane flight this time around. thank you jesus.
- learned "SO BIG!" and raises her hands
- says "more", "mama", "dada", and "hi" well enough for us to understand. works on saying "poop", does "more" and "milk" in sign language.
- walks along furniture really quick, i think she could be close to walking if she was an only child
- slowly getting better at standing alone, but still needs to rest or lean against something for majority
- mamas plunder business is doing well and is SO much fun
- daddy left for a work trip and tested everyones patience
- drinks out of straws like a pro and loves to use her sippy with a small amount of water during the day
little miss lake, i can't believe you are less than two months away from being our ONE YEAR OLD!