Monday, June 27, 2016
LC : 12 M0NTHS!
doctors appointment: monday afternoon, 6/6/16 - the day after she turned 1
weight: 18lb 5oz
head: 17 3/4"
diapers: target and honest size 3
clothes: about 80% 3-6 (we have even been wearing some of our baby gap 0-3 rompers lately that she never got to wear last summer because they were too big!!) and a few 6m or 9m, depending on brands. shoes are size 2, finally.
eating/drinking: she loves food. really. really. really. loves. food. it seems like every time she eats, she thinks she will never get to eat again. the same goes for when she gets water and wants to drink. but she is dripping and spilling ALL over no matter what sippy we give her! i am losing my mind. we also got the go ahead to start milk... i started with almond milk but her diapers were rancid and runny, so we bought whole milk last week... she's not in love. she much prefers dos boobies (.)(.)
napping/sleeping: she usually wakes up around 8am to nurse, and most often will fall back asleep until 10 or 11am. this is her best stretch of sleep. but unlucky for me, i am already awake with her brother. she will nap again in the afternoon for 1-2 hours on a good day. the night time is still the worst. last night she was up 6x in a 5 hour span. i can't believe i'm still alive.
loves: cake! holy cow. we had her cake smash and her birthday party so she got to dig her hands in... and she went IN! she loved the feeling between her hands and had a field day. she probably dreams of cake now.
she loves velcro and un-doing all of her shoes. our FP moccs are the only ones that are semi safe, otherwise the first 2 minutes she's in the car - she takes her shoes off and chucks them across the car.
snuggles are her jam. mainly with mommy.
really likes puppies and ones that will let her touch them.
loves bath time and playing in the pool!!
and thinks copying her brother is hilarious.
hates: i never thought someone would hate getting dressed more than me... but she does! she also hates getting put in her car seat again. we got a convertible but i think maybe walking has something to do with it and she doesn't want to be restricted. she hates dirty diapers too. and sleep. always hates sleep.
- first trip to germany is in the books! did two LONG days of travel and two 9+ hour flights over night with a 7 hour time zone difference like. a. champ!
- were walking! she was taking a few steps, maybe 5-6 on her birthday. we had her birthday party 6/11 and she was still only taking a few steps, mostly choosing to still crawl around. as i write this on 6/20 - she is a full time walking babe! it is still so crazy to me how fast that can change!
- now that she's walking, her and her brother are having some really fun moments together. he's still a brut - but we've really been able to see them bond in a whole new level. and i love it!
- still only has her bottom 2 teeth
- we've noticed some of her natural mother instincts come that we've never noticed with crue.. she loves to care for babies, she loves to wash crues hair and rinse out the shampoo... she's so funny. its sweet!
lakely capri, we can't believe you're already one!
were so glad you're ours.